16. august 2014

This summer…

I found an amazing bathroom, so I obviously had to take a selfie in the mirror...

I went to the best festival ever!

I hung out with friends and got to feel like a child again...

I saw some beautiful sunsets...

I spent time with my family (aaaand my dog)...

I ate a lot of amazing food.

Wow… I just realized how few photographs I have taken this summer. But I guess that's a good thing - it shows that I've had a good time and not worried about showing everybody how much fun I've had. There are some more pictures on my instagram, though, so if anyone wants to see more pictures from this summer (or my everyday life) you can check it out here.

I go back to school on monday… It's really insane to think about… This summer has passed by so quickly.

- How was your summer? What have you been up to?

//Helene

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar