24. august 2014

5 ways to style a leather skirt!

I've always loved leather when it comes to fashion. My leather jacket is and has been my best friend, for several years now. I probably wear it in 95% of my outfits. Recently I invested in a good leather skirt and I am completely in love with it! Leather is so in fashion this fall, and I wanted to be prepared so I put together some outfits to find out how I wanted to style it, and I thought I would take some pictures to show you!




Crop Top: H&M
Leather Skirt: Pieces
Stockings:H&M
Sneakers: Converse

The first outfit I wanted to be sporty and simple. Since the skirt is high wasted, it's perfect to pair with a crop top, like this one.




Bralette: Cubus
Crochet crop top: Unknown
Leather skirt: Pieces
Stockings: H&M
Wedges: Unknown

This outfit I also wanted to be fitting for summer, but a little more on the girly side. Sticking to the crop tops, I chose a crochet one and paired it with this super cute black, lace bralette.






Blouse: Unknown
Bralette: Cubus
Leather Skirt: Pieces
Stockings: H&M
Pumps: Din Sko

In this outfit I paired the skirt with a sheer blouse. Just like the last outfit it's a bit revealing so I put on the same bralette underneath. I wanted this outfit to be a bit dressier so I added some red lipstick and a pair of tall pumps.






Top: Springfield
Leather Skirt: Pieces
Stockings: Cubus
Boots: Din Sko

This outfit is perfect for when the weather gets a little bit chilly. I really love the combination of these to pieces. The stripes kind of distracts you from the kind of edgy material of the skirt, and the result is a very soft look.


Top: Only
Knit Sweater: Only
Leather Skirt: Pieces
Stockings: H&M
Boots: Din Sko

This is kind of the same outfit as the previous one, but with a chunkier, knit sweater. I love the combo of leather and knit material. This look is perfect for fall/winter days, and if it gets really cold (like here in Norway) you can always put on a long-sleeved sweater and leggings underneath.

I tried to keep all these looks really simple and with few accessories, so it will be easy for anyone to style these outfits in their own way.

- What do you think of the leather skirt trend?

//Helene

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar